Friday, June 4, 2010

The Proper Way To Swing A Golf Club

The Simple Golf Swing Review

I have golfed for years. I started when I was in my teens and scraped the ball around ok. Somedays good and some days bad. I have never really had any lessons so I never knew the proper way to swing a golf club. I tried lessons with our club pro but they were WAY expensive and he was kind of a jerk. A friend told me about this online golf instruction course, that he swears by, called The Simple Golf Swing. I had noticed his game had improved.

He asked me what I paid for my lesson from the pro, I told him, he laughed and said The Simple Golf Swing was cheaper than that,you learn at your own pace and not a half hour lesson, and it has a money back guarantee! I figured why not.

I went online and purchsed the course and it is amazing. It takes you right from the very basics of your a proper stance and grip for a golf swing, all the way through draws and fades, etc. Now, you won't magically improve. you have to work at it to get the Proper Way To Swing a Golf Club, but buckets of balls, on the range, are far cheaper than golf pro lessons.

With the lessons I have learned, I now hit the ball farther and straighter, my short game is way better, and my putting is much better. This will Improve Your Golf Swing and your score, Guaranteed! I shaved over 7 strokes off my game and now break 80 freqently.

If you ask yourself,"how can I improve my golf swing?", then this is worth you giving it a try. you have nothing to lose and everything to learn.

Check It Out Here: The Simple Golf Swing

Your Welcome,
Scott

P.S. Another Great Golf Instruction Program: Click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment